>Dream Products is also excited to represent the Rest Easy Bed Bug Spray Line from the innovative manufacturer RMB Group. This line has been very successful in retail locations nationwide and has kept hotels around the country bed bug free!
Rest Easy Bed Bug Spray is a TRUE GREEN product, 100% based on all-natural ingredients, such as LemonGrass Oil and Cinnamon Oil.
- Rest Easy is truly based 100% on all-natural ingredients, being one of, if not the only, TRUE GREEN product on the market (pyrethrins, which are in many bedbug products, are actually based on synthetic chemicals that are only similar to natural ingredients)
- Rest Easy meets full requirements of the USDA for use around Organic Food processing
- Rest Easy, due to the EPA’s recognition of its ingredients’ safety, meets all requirements for exemption from classical pesticide registration as having Minimum Risk
- Rest Easy is an optimized blend of natural ingredients that have been recognized for controlling insects for 1,000’s of years
- Rest Easy is HIGHLY effective, killing 90% of bedbugs within 2 seconds of contact, and the rest within 30 minutes (a study by one of the two leading universities on bedbugs indicates that pyrethrins / pyrethroids are NOT effective)
- Rest Easy, while providing a repellency effect as long as the vapors from treatment continue to give off a cinnamon scent (up to one week), does not leave long-term, hazardous residuals (the commonly used pyrethroids can leave hazardous residuals for longer than one year!)
- Rest Easy is extremely cost-effective in addressing an embarrassing and unhealthy problem
- Rest Easy offers a simple-to-apply option for repetitive, effective treatments that can be used by non-professional applicators and individuals
Bedbugs are nocturnal, bloodsucking insects which leave bites that are identified as pronounced red welts. Although their bites are reported to be painless, the marks they leave can be physically and emotionally scarring. Victims of infestations report having lingering fears of going to sleep, or even phobias of the beds themselves.
During the day, bedbugs can be difficult to spot, as they hide in crevasses in the mattress, floor joints, and even picture frames, and do not surface to feed until night time. During their short life spans, an individual bedbug can lay around 400 eggs, enabling them to repopulate and re-infest an area in just three to four months!
To get Rest Easy All Natural Bed Bug Spray into your store or for wholesale information contact us at Dreamshoplive@gmail.com!